Although I have been disturbed at the news lately, I did not want to share any of those today–I am sure you have already heard about most of it anyway. Instead, I ventured to link things more uplifting, original and creative, or at the very least spiritually reflective since this sort of knowledge always inserts the value of hope.
Enjoy the reads! God bless.
1. Femininity in Film: Milly (Seven Brides for Seven Brothers) and Singin’ In the Rain movie review by Tara Stone on Impacting Culture. Fun movies!
2. Life is Fragile… by Monumental Muzings. Reflections on the importance of prayer.
3. Lessons Learned by The Journal Box. She explores the beauty of her own conversion.
4. Addiction Recovery by Peace and Freedom. A personal testimony to the necessity of a spiritual life in recovering from addiction.
5. A World Without Conscience by Saintly Sages. What happens when people lost their sense of conscience?
7. Family fun wherever we go by Happynun Tells All!
8. The Master’s Master by Linnea. Striking images of the Pieta!
10. Mary’s Preparation by Labyrinth Living.